Author Topic: Character's badge progress reset?  (Read 2969 times)

darkgob

• Elite Boss
Character's badge progress reset?
« on: February 08, 2009, 08:23:54 AM »
My character Qubit, who was previously tagged as my Main (now mysteriously no longer tagged), has lost all his badge progress save for the Day job badge Clubber.  His Bio, powerset info, anything that had been specified under Detailed Information -- gone.  Vanity Title is gone.  He never had an image up so that obviously hasn't changed.  Server, AT, Origin, and level information is correct.  But of course the main issue, is that my badge list is wiped.  The toon hasn't even been logged in for over a week.

I've had problems with him before, because I have Qubits on other servers, but I haven't even touched any of those in months.

halp

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Character's badge progress reset?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 04:10:03 PM »
You were using Glycerine when this happened?
~Steinerd

darkgob

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 08:25:19 PM »
I had used Glycerine before I noticed it, yeah.  I used it to verify a badge on one of my other characters.  But like I said, Qubit hadn't been logged in for 11 days, and since I only use CIT to track two characters (Qubit and the aforementioned other character), I only just noticed the error now (if it did indeed happen a week ago).

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »
I ran a query the other day in an effort to fix our duplicate character error.  It may have inadvertently removed some characters.  What you're probably seeing is a "newer" record of your character, and not the one that was previously entered and had the badges associated with it.

darkgob

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 09:37:16 PM »
I'm sorry but I cannot help but be amused by the juxtaposition of your avatar and your post, SuckerPunch.

So I just need to resend the badges then?

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »
So I just need to resend the badges then?

Yeah, sorry about that.