Author Topic: Password reset...  (Read 2074 times)

Zychan

• Underling
Password reset...
« on: April 23, 2016, 03:07:40 AM »
So, ummmmmm, as embarrassing as this is, I seem to be completely misremembering my password to log into CoX and I don't know how to go about resetting it.    :-[Just logging in from a long hiatus and discovered that the password I was sure of is, in fact, not so sure.

How can I go about getting this reset?

Thanks for the help!   :D

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Password reset...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 02:33:19 PM »
Have you tried the password reset yet?

http://www.cohtitan.com/forgot
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Zychan

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 03:22:38 PM »
Thanks for the reply!  Yeah, I did that, but that password is for the forums here and not the game itself.  I am actually trying to sign into the game and it says my password is incorrect.  Who can reset that?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 06:07:42 PM »
There hasn't been a game to log into since November 30, 2012.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Zychan

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 12:54:23 AM »
Oh <smacks forehead>  :o , I was thinking I needed the old PW for the costume editor for some reason.  Nevermind my doofaceishness!  (how's that for a word!?)