Author Topic: Geek Music Contest!  (Read 1990 times)

pewlagon

• Boss
Geek Music Contest!
« on: July 02, 2013, 12:05:36 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-LcDvOFcQ

I have launched a contest that will grant the winners NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements) and access to my top secret project.
Hope your geek music knowledge is up to the task! Some of them will be obscure!

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
Re: Geek Music Contest!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »
Is it wrong to be laughing at the fact #3 is from my most favorite [SPOILER REMOVED], ever?  ;D
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »
Is it wrong to be laughing at the fact #3 is from my most favorite [SPOILER REMOVED], ever?  ;D

I recognize most but actually placing a name to them ...

And yes #3 is easy (doesn't hurt that I have the sound track compilation of the series).  I also think I know #1.  #4, #5 and #6 are familiar. #9, easy but I hadn't heard it in a very long time.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

pewlagon

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 08:34:52 PM »
Heh! Glad you're enjoying the list so far.
I will say this, I love all things Geek.
Also, I've been around a long time and some of this music harkens back to me growing up.
Next episode launches Sunday and where I made this one fairly simple, the next one will have 5 second clips.

Enjoy!