Author Topic: This is just a small reminder...  (Read 1612 times)

Kaiser Tarantula

• Elite Boss
  • @Nerva
This is just a small reminder...
« on: August 20, 2013, 07:58:44 PM »
... that our own Feycat's Freedom Phalanx-themed litter of rats are still around, and remain stupidity-inducingly adorable.  I'd dare say it's their collective superpower.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Re: This is just a small reminder...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:18:50 AM »
Sister Squeaky and Paws-itron!!! :D :D   *mashes face against the monitor and waves hello to the little fuzzballs*

They're still so redonkulously cute, dey just make me want to talk wike a widdle baby. Yes dey do. Yesdeydo!

Feycat

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 06:42:46 AM »
OMG it's so adorable that you remember that, too!

They're all grown up now! Personally I still think they're freaking adorable.

Bab

Manti

Numi

"Missy," aka War Witch

Posi

Statesman (or "Captain Derpface" as he is affectionately known by his owner) doesn't have a picture up on the website of the breeder he went to, but I've gotten to visit with him several times.

Sissy, Synn and City (Sister Psyche, Synapse and Citadel) all went to pet homes, and their owners don't have website.

Kaiser Tarantula

• Elite Boss
  • @Nerva
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 10:23:05 AM »
Of course I remember them.  What kind of villain forgets the faces of his enemies?  Or their children, family, pets, or even namesake rats?

Babs... is one fat little ratty.  But that's okay though, his namesake was no small gentleman, either.  "Captain Derpface" - when we get CoH back, that's becoming my new nickname for Statesman after I go back into the past to blast his helmet off.  Then I'll put it on my mantle.  Right next to the half-dozen genuine Apocalyptic-Future Lord Recluse Helmets I have.

Then... I start a Tyrant helmet collection!  And after that, Reichsman caps!  Ahhh, headwear of Well of Furies drinkers, gotta collect 'em all!

Anywho, here's hoping that Sister Psyche, Synapse, and Citadel bring their owners a lot of joy and cuddles.  You're right, Feycat, even all grown up, they still remain stupidity-inducingly adorable.