Author Topic: New Content and Costume Pieces Coming.  (Read 2308 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
New Content and Costume Pieces Coming.
« on: July 04, 2013, 02:09:07 AM »
http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=932411

Sounds like there will be a new story arc (hopefully it's an arc and not just an event) coming in the near future. The new drop box actually has some costume pieces and gear I'd like to have. :D

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
Re: New Content and Costume Pieces Coming.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
Every single bit of new "content" in that update is in lockboxes.

Don't even waste your time.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 09:22:13 PM »
Every single bit of new "content" in that update is in lockboxes.

Don't even waste your time.

Thanks for saving me the bother of looking.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 11:18:05 PM »
I thought all the recent problems were an perfect segue into the Great Super Villain Contest, from the PnP game, but I never heard anything back when I suggested it.  :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 01:19:40 AM »
Does anyone else think that the new content's theme is rather hilarious considering the connectivity problems lately? Anyone? Come on..."Fatal Error"... :roll:

Edit: ...and 4 DC's later that's a wrap for CO tonight..../e facepalm
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 03:22:41 AM by blackjak »
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 03:19:39 AM »
Well the loot is a lil weak but hey, new is new and maybe the lockboxes are worth something in trade if the new arc is the only place they drop. I plan to check it out just to check it out if nothing else.

Don't have to have a vehicle for the new arc or the travel power event thing do I....? I'll try out vehicles when all my guys are 40 and twinked. Didn't even get the whole vehicle thing the beginning (why...??) and it still seems .. odd to me but I have to try'em before I knock'em. People in vehicles seem to obliterate.

Been too hot to turn on my computer lately so I'm behind. Even fried a power supply earlier this week due to heat and dust.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 05:23:17 PM »
Does anyone else think that the new content's theme is rather hilarious considering the connectivity problems lately? Anyone? Come on..."Fatal Error"... :roll:

Edit: ...and 4 DC's later that's a wrap for CO tonight..../e facepalm

I'm getting "Fatal Error: Error Decompressing data" blah blah blah and punted from the game. It was happening first in Canada so I copied over an old copy of texture2.hogg and let it update when I logged back in (tried this because I've had this problem before, months ago, and researched this solution), then, I had no problem.

So I get that guy out of Canada and am in Powerhouse later and get the same error on a costume file. This time the texture2.hogg copy trick doesn't work.

Was a long time coming to be able to have some game time and now this. Yay. They are starting to really grate my nerves. Oh, my network connection with them? Never better now.,,

PS
Not hilarious.

: )
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:01:34 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 09:46:02 PM »
I was really hoping, in looking back at the original article on the CO site, that it had originally dropped on the first, which would mean that Cryptic was just three months late with their April Fool's gag...
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."