Author Topic: Currently living in Hyrule  (Read 1408 times)

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
Currently living in Hyrule
« on: February 21, 2015, 10:15:23 PM »
So, I am currently working in Rockstar's old offices. I confirm the name of the building is "Link's House" from the window of my flat I can see the Tower of Hera sitting on top of a would-be death mountain. and of course I go to university the other side of hyrule castle.

sheesh it's like I'm in a familiar SNES game.. all makes sense though apparently Miyamoto based Hyrule on this place.

also I had a dream last night where the Triforce came to me and I hugged it. I don't know every day I just feel like soon a huge quest will start and finally soothe my craving for adventure.

but so far other than the dream, things have been uneventful.

If you must ask if I have any ties to the throne of this place I can clearly answer you, yes. My family was stewards to the throne here and I'd technically be considered an Earl.

I have yet to actually go out adventuring... but... I... Want to! sadly what with college and my projects I am too busy at the moment. maybe in july/august.
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
Re: Currently living in Hyrule
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 12:48:36 PM »
So, I had to go to someplace on the south side of Death Mountain today, so, I climbed it.

sadly my camera is completely out of commission and I have no cellphone. oh well I couldn't help from standing in front of spectacle rock and looking for any sings of would be caverns, there was a section behind a fence that curves inward behind some vines, I might check it out.

I proceeded to attempt to make my way to turtle rock (after scoping out a path down the front of the mountain), but found a tall stone wall with locked doors blocking my path, from there I found some steps leading down the other-side of the mountain so I took that route and went home.
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.