Author Topic: Really weird Save Paragon related dream last night  (Read 1216 times)

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
Really weird Save Paragon related dream last night
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:01:09 PM »
I'll leave it to you to figure out exactly how all of these different elements managed to merge together in this dream.

From what I could remember, it was near mid-November 2012 and CoH hadn't shut down yet. This explains why I was still playing the game in this dream. Or more accurately, I was IN the game. But instead of it being Paragon City, it was more like a blend of the game and reality. Instead of being CGI, we were all IRL superheroes, going around, doing our thing in full costume. NCsoft also had a presence, with a facility roughly the size of the Vanguard Compound. Factory and office buildings were everywhere, and the scene was dark and gloomy.

I was with a small group of 2 or 3 other Heroes, and we had managed to sneak into a building that seemed to have a vast underground infrastructure. As we ventured below ground, deeper into the complex, we reached a point where we could go no further. But we stumbled upon a heavily-armored shaft, that seemed half like an elevator and half like an airshaft. The elevator couldn't be called, and we couldn't pry the doors open. So we sat around trying to figure out a way to get in, eventually finding something that actually had machine bolts, on what was otherwise a completely smooth surface. We had to leave at that point to avoid getting caught, but the plan was to return to the site later to try and pry it open.

For whatever reason, I wasn't able to make that rendezvous. But others did, broke open the shaft, and then called me on my phone. The shaft led far deeper into the Earth to a huge vault. What they found inside was tons of money, a billion dollars worth of it. Some of it was profits from CoH, the rest was the marketing budget that never got used; all of it had been misappropriated and buried to prevent anyone from finding out about it.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
Re: Really weird Save Paragon related dream last night
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:32:05 PM »
Did you happen to grab a /demorecord? I would've liked to have seen that map.  :D

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:09:51 AM »
Sweet googa-mooga! You actually managed to get a beta key for Steelclaw's dream version of the game?!?!? :o

You. Lucky. Pancake.

Brightfires

• Elite Boss
  • ... is *NOT* Groot
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 01:17:12 AM »
Screenshots! You should have taken screenshots...

I don't have any of that map. ;D
Taker of screenshots. Player of bird-things.

Menrva Channel

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 12:38:27 AM »
That is AWESOME. I wish I had some dreams like that. Too bad we can't call the heroes to bring NCSoft to justice for that. -.-

They were like Crey and Marcone combined. -.-

Aura Controller

• Minion
  • "Hey, is there room in that head for one more?"
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »
I had a dream a few days ago but it wasn't a very cheery one, I was on City in Pocket D and I seen people running around doing there thing.
I couldn't move or turn the camera and all the UI started bugging out chat text got all gibberishy (Is that a word? lol) and then I woke up.
Needless to say I was a little depressed that morning.

There was more to the dream but... it's better left unsaid. >.>
http://www.youtube.com/user/AccidentalPsychopath

Look I'm on YouTube!
Is it OK to advertise that down here? O.o
Also does anyone ever read these?

Stone Daemon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 08:14:41 PM »

There was more to the dream but... it's better left unsaid. >.>

You were in Virtue, weren't you?  :P

I also had a dream, shortly after the game closed. I was on a team in Brickstown with a friend, trying to form for a Manticore TF. There was no one on.  :(