Author Topic: CIT Character Settings / Public List  (Read 2196 times)

Lady Thanatos

• Minion
CIT Character Settings / Public List
« on: April 01, 2009, 01:54:20 AM »
Two minor things I've come across:

• The character-specific Privacy Settings (Hide Experience/Influence) seem to have defaulted to "Visible" regardless of the account's settings. I noticed this while re-uploading characters.

• The other bug/pesky thing is that two category headers in the public listing (list view) are switched. Level is displaying the server, and the Server is displaying the character level.

-- Lady T

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: CIT Character Settings / Public List
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 04:42:33 AM »
I LOVE well formatted lists... this is very helpful... hey if you wanna list a whole slew of em, be my guest :D. I will upgrade your forum status :D lol.
~Steinerd

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 08:40:41 AM »
Yeah, I reported the first one a couple months ago here. Hoping that's fixed soon.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:01:46 AM »
I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT, all day today. I knew I read about this issue before hand.
~Steinerd

Lady Thanatos

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
Yeah, I remember seeing SP post about it that the bug had been squished (holy crud, it was last August?) but didn't realize it had cropped up again. Apparently my memory is a tad spotty.   :roll:

-- Lady T

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 01:37:20 PM »
No... sorry, I create the single character privacy when I released the new XML Data feeds... never knew it was a bug.

That issue and this issue aren't even related. I have the databases default 0 for both influe and xp on each new character added, IT SHOULD BE looking at the account settings and default by that.
~Steinerd