Author Topic: Luck Based Daily alerts  (Read 1474 times)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Luck Based Daily alerts
« on: September 20, 2013, 11:17:37 PM »
Today I'd been waiting 30 minutes, thirty minutes, to get a GRAB to show up, when they were up not ONE person entered them, I even tried to get people to join them in zone and the game decided to screw me over and remove ALL the grabs, and since then not one showed up so far.  I swear the daily alert RNG needs to change :/.  Anyone else have this problem?
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
Re: Luck Based Daily alerts
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:38:28 AM »
I thought today's daily was Smashes, and there's a grab right now. Send a tell to Blue Sentinel and I will help you.
Please don't send blind requests in games to me, I learned to ignore them in CoX, no offense meant. (this is only here until I can figure out how to put it in my actual profile on here.)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 01:10:21 AM »
It was but I had an overdue APB I needed to finish at the time I wrote the post.  I was trying to finish them so I wouldn't run into problems in the alerts.  I'm considering if I should do the daily alerts though, I got trolled in the alerts today in the worst way possible(left behind then insulted for it by some teleosaurus abusers for not keeping up).
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 01:32:19 AM »
Damn, I read that one, was rough. That's one of the reasons I hate these free Cryptic games, all it does is attract jerks and other types. I mean I can't even go to the club without running into people RPing in public to the extent to ERPing....which I just don't get why anyone would come here when it's not built for that. Just saying if it's the theme you could go to Second Life, still be free, still make yourself a super hero and find a place to erp...much easier I'd think. But I have never seen so much fighting and hateful behaviour in public (zone chat) before in any game. Sure I've seen some mean stuff in CoX, but that was rare, here it's like it's part of the feature list @_@.

It was but I had an overdue APB I needed to finish at the time I wrote the post.  I was trying to finish them so I wouldn't run into problems in the alerts.  I'm considering if I should do the daily alerts though, I got trolled in the alerts today in the worst way possible(left behind then insulted for it by some teleosaurus abusers for not keeping up).
Please don't send blind requests in games to me, I learned to ignore them in CoX, no offense meant. (this is only here until I can figure out how to put it in my actual profile on here.)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 01:44:15 AM »
Damn, I read that one, was rough. That's one of the reasons I hate these free Cryptic games, all it does is attract jerks and other types. I mean I can't even go to the club without running into people RPing in public to the extent to ERPing....which I just don't get why anyone would come here when it's not built for that. Just saying if it's the theme you could go to Second Life, still be free, still make yourself a super hero and find a place to erp...much easier I'd think. But I have never seen so much fighting and hateful behaviour in public (zone chat) before in any game. Sure I've seen some mean stuff in CoX, but that was rare, here it's like it's part of the feature list @_@.

Go figure, I prefer to have a game to play though, I usually ignore the zone chat but I do have friends and there are a few good people in CO.  You just see alot more unsavory types becaue of the nature of this game.  With alerts I notice as it is that it's all luck; you could get a very bad team in the alerts you need and do get, then course yeah you could get brutally cruel jerks in an alert like the rude tells post I made earlier(prefer to keep stories of rudeness to that one, I made that thread cause I notice alot of rudeness in CO.)

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 02:10:50 AM »
I agree there, and unfortunately Alerts are also filled with low people who can't help trying to get a fast lvl or not knowing how Alerts work, so they can often times fail over and over :( Shame too, Alerts could be fun but in these ways they are just frustrating.

Go figure, I prefer to have a game to play though, I usually ignore the zone chat but I do have friends and there are a few good people in CO.  You just see alot more unsavory types becaue of the nature of this game.  With alerts I notice as it is that it's all luck; you could get a very bad team in the alerts you need and do get, then course yeah you could get brutally cruel jerks in an alert like the rude tells post I made earlier(prefer to keep stories of rudeness to that one, I made that thread cause I notice alot of rudeness in CO.)