Author Topic: This should be a new costume set...  (Read 1464 times)

CoyoteSeven

• Boss
    • My Twitter
This should be a new costume set...
« on: November 19, 2013, 05:07:23 AM »
...for when the game returns.

I've been seeing this on Tumblr all over the place recently, and my first thought was "Wow, this would be totally cool to have as a costume set for CoH!" Then I was like, "oh, yeah..."

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
  • I didn't leave Paragon City. They threw me out!
Re: This should be a new costume set...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 05:39:58 AM »
You know....

I want!
As long as somebody keeps making up stories for it, the City isn't gone.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 05:44:40 AM »
That is incredibly mesmerizing. I totally just watched it for like a full minute without realizing it.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

CoyoteSeven

• Boss
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 05:56:30 AM »
Oh, I found where this came from!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C-ckVbxrXk

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 09:33:41 AM »
Buh.... that's what Gatchaman looks like now?  Robot Fusionette and her Power Scissors?

It's a neat costume, but having grown up with Battle of the Planets, watching that clip is like watching an official Batman movie where the title character is a purple-skinned elf in a chipmunk costume who has the power to summon turtles.

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 02:25:24 AM »
An official Batman movie where the title character is a purple-skinned elf in a chipmunk costume who has the power to summon turtles is coming soon.

AWESOME!!  When does this come out?!?  I can't wait!  It's been a long time since Hollywood had a decent idea!

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 06:48:08 AM »
...for when the game returns.

I've been seeing this on Tumblr all over the place recently, and my first thought was "Wow, this would be totally cool to have as a costume set for CoH!" Then I was like, "oh, yeah..."
Tech Knight + Celestial Armor covers a lot of that.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.