Author Topic: made a video to help save us  (Read 2335 times)

garrettostrom

• Underling
made a video to help save us
« on: September 14, 2013, 07:46:10 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P_0onsBrA please watch and like thanks i hope it will help us out

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
Re: made a video to help save us
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »
I absolutely believe your heart is in the right place, but I can't imagine what Pew and Smosh could do that companies and other parties with money couldn't do to convince NCSoft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P_0onsBrA please watch and like thanks i hope it will help us out
Please don't send blind requests in games to me, I learned to ignore them in CoX, no offense meant. (this is only here until I can figure out how to put it in my actual profile on here.)

TerminalVelocity

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 05:14:44 PM »
Sorry if this is too harsh? But a video like this, a year after the shutdown, isn't going to help. Even if the entire audiences of both of them watched this video, not enough would care enough to actually impact anything.
@Bullet Barrage
I left the forums with 1,337 post.

garrettostrom

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 05:38:48 PM »
I absolutely believe your heart is in the right place, but I can't imagine what Pew and Smosh could do that companies and other parties with money couldn't do to convince NCSoft.

I did it because I care bro

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 05:42:21 PM »
I honestly do too, man, more than you'll ever know. I hope this somehow works, but short of something that actually scares NCSoft or could make or save them money, I don't think it'll make an impact. I bet we'd get farther if we could organize a No Log In day on GW, GW2, and/or their other games for one day, something like that would make an impact, but even if these fans came to our side, their hands, I think, are as tied as ours. ; _ ;

I did it because I care bro
Please don't send blind requests in games to me, I learned to ignore them in CoX, no offense meant. (this is only here until I can figure out how to put it in my actual profile on here.)

garrettostrom

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »
i might be able to pull something together

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 08:40:15 PM »
Was this off Icons or something was up with the server that day?

It's a decent video and hope it garners more support and gets out there.

garrettostrom

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 12:36:38 AM »
it was from icon but i did it so the people that dont really know the game know that its down for pewdiepie's fans hes a friend of mine

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 12:45:13 AM »
it was from icon but i did it so the people that dont really know the game know that its down for pewdiepie's fans hes a friend of mine
yeah? well alright then. Getting the word out.

garrettostrom

• Underling
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 12:46:54 AM »
exactaly my friend get as much people i can to view and subscribe would help out alot because its all word of mouth

Rigo42

• Minion
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 07:00:26 AM »
You have good thoughts.

But this will sadly not do anything at all. Sorry
Awaiting the day I can return to my childhood-created hero :)

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »
Nice video, Garrett!  I'm not sure whether it will make much difference but I saw one poster pledged to write Google.   :)  /em holdtorch
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine