Author Topic: Save our City Banners  (Read 47344 times)

CMKook

• Lieutenant
    • My DA Page
Re: Save our City Banners
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 07:51:58 PM »
I have made a save our city page on Pintrist Here http://pinterest.com/cmk101380/save-our-city/ if you'd like to be a pinner on it shoot me a pm here or on DA to be added just need your pintrist name

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »
Xenophage, could you please make a square version on the Hero/Villain banner with the hashtag on it to use as "Album Art" for the parody song we are working on? Exact size isn't really an issue (My last logo was 1024x1024 and worked just fine in the ID3), so if there is a standard square size used for something else I'm sure it'll work for this as well.

I could use the square one you made early on, but we will be including villains as well as heroes. There's no contact info on that one either and we want to get this in front of as many people as we can. I will be putting the Titan Network web address in the ID3 Tag, but the more we put in front of people, the better.

Thirty-Seven

• Elite Boss
  • Keeper of the Sacred Number
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2012, 11:03:08 PM »
Xeno didn't make the Hero/Villain ones... I did.  And I can attempt to make a square version for you, but it won't be anywhere near as large as 1024.  I am afraid I didn't really plan on ever making them bigger.  Lemme see what I can do with it tomorrow after work.  I will post them here when I got 'em!

CMKook

• Lieutenant
    • My DA Page
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2012, 12:32:31 AM »
Xenophage, could you please make a square version on the Hero/Villain banner with the hashtag on it to use as "Album Art" for the parody song we are working on? Exact size isn't really an issue (My last logo was 1024x1024 and worked just fine in the ID3), so if there is a standard square size used for something else I'm sure it'll work for this as well.

I could use the square one you made early on, but we will be including villains as well as heroes. There's no contact info on that one either and we want to get this in front of as many people as we can. I will be putting the Titan Network web address in the ID3 Tag, but the more we put in front of people, the better.

people need to pay attention who made what I didn't make the hear Villiain ones i made the first statesman and the malestrom banners

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2012, 12:44:29 AM »
people need to pay attention who made what I didn't make the hear Villiain ones i made the first statesman and the malestrom banners
I'll admit, with all the threads I've been following and all the links I've been posting on Twitter this week, I'm even having a hard time keeping track of which articles I've posted and which I haven't - to say nothing of who created/drew what.  The flood of info this week has been a bit daunting.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

CMKook

• Lieutenant
    • My DA Page
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2012, 12:47:12 AM »
which is why people need to pay a bit closer attention :)

Taki

• Underling
    • Nerdfitti LLC
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2012, 12:56:35 AM »
I had created this just to support my more villainous time in CoX.  I do like that large one "What's ours, is ours!" banner, just a little big for my tastes.

I had orginially created this one, but I opted for less text.  But the Destined One is more villain-ish.

But feel free to use either if it fits your style.  I do both the Hero and my villain in my signature with both acting as links to the SaveParagon site.

That looks awesome! :D

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2012, 01:01:23 AM »
New idea along the same lines as banner images, but different enough to warrant its own thread.

Printable flyers.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2012, 02:07:35 AM »
Sorry Thirty7, I meant no disrespect. /e grovel

And thanks, whatever size you make would be great. I didn't know what pictures you were working from, so I wasn't sure how much resizing was involved. I just wanted to indicate that it didn't matter if they were on the large size for my purposes.

Prixy

• Underling
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2012, 06:06:46 PM »
 8) Keep up the great work, everyone!  These banners are awesome and I pray that the City of Heroes and Villains will be saved.  There is truly unlimited entreprenurial potential here that is still untapped.  CoH is still the best game around and we will not quietly into the night!  I'm sure NCsoft needs to look around and see the sincere players who had thrown hard earned money into their enterprises.  They must pick us back up or at least sell us to a worthy corporation such as Cryptic Studios.  In fact, merger zones between the City of Heroes and Champions Online would be a superb way for both universes to get to meet each other as friends, allies, and a much larger family.  ;D  Of course, that's my fantasy speaking.  ;)  Lets spread these banners around!  T-shirts, bumperstickers, magnets, beltbuckles, no holds barred!  Too much is not enough!  We are not a flash-in-the-pan overnight business.  We've endured 8 fun years of adventures and trials which has forged a vast community of close-knit families.  Call us Heroes.  Call us Villains.  Call us Rogues.  But never, NEVER call us quitters!  >:(  We always had been, we still are, and we forever shall be the greatest MMORPG that has ever existed!  Save the City of Heroes NOW!!!  ;D  We thank everyone involved in this very worthwhile campaign.  Again, thank you.

Xenos

• Lieutenant
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2012, 02:25:29 AM »
Hi Xenophage,

It took a while, but your banner is now up on the main petition (http://bit.ly/savecoh).

The messaging system on change.org is surprisingly crummy, ie. broken, so it tool a while to get this sorted. But it's all coming together.  8)

CMKook

• Lieutenant
    • My DA Page
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2012, 02:34:34 AM »
cool good to know :)

CMKook

• Lieutenant
    • My DA Page
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2012, 03:43:32 AM »
okay so its not banner but I thought I'd share this (you may repost just link to my DA page please)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:35:51 AM by Xenophage »

Soundtrack

• Boss
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2012, 04:53:04 AM »
Haha, Xeno...that's just a gallon of awesome poured over a heaping serving of coolness, garnished with pure excellence. :)

Well done!

Myriade

« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2012, 06:20:00 AM »
I think making banners and special avatars is a pretty good idea to support our cause. Everyone should have one everywhere.
I'm not too good at that but i made my own mini card (i sent it alongside my registered letter to NC Korea).
Not a real piece of art, it's rushed and not done properly but well, it's personal.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/minicard.jpg/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 07:41:31 AM by Myriade »

ducklorange

• Lieutenant
    • Epic Duck Studios
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2012, 01:20:27 PM »
Just tossed this together this morning after seeing my Twitter feed ;)

Also in Widescreen:
http://duck-lorange.deviantart.com/#/d5e80f9
Build demorecord files from your CoH Costume & Titan XML files! [http://demolition.mcuznz.ca]

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2012, 05:15:51 PM »
YES!
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

ducklorange

• Lieutenant
    • Epic Duck Studios
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2012, 05:42:14 PM »

Felt this was a little more... Call-To-Actiony.  Also available as Avatars:
Build demorecord files from your CoH Costume & Titan XML files! [http://demolition.mcuznz.ca]

jacknomind

• Boss
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2012, 10:40:48 PM »
Hahah!  Hey, can you re-do the original one to say "KEEP CALM AND #SAVECOH", and make avatars of that as well?  That way we can keep the joke running and have a little bit of dynamic maximum tension going on.

Quote from: ducklorange
Call-To-Actiony

Definitely read that as Call-toAcTony.

And, would any of you folks consider making up color and B&W fliers with #SAVECOH -- http://bit.ly/savecoh vertical tearaways at the bottom (those annoying little vertical strips that usually have phone numbers on them, etc ) and the following text somewhere?

Help save our city!

The players of City of Heroes have invested eight years in the friendships and stories of Paragon City. Although the town is fictional, the community is very real, and is about to be dissolved by NCSoft. Please, help us convince NCSoft to change their mind or release or sell City of Heroes, so we can keep telling some of the greatest superhero stories around!

Please show your support by signing our petition at http://bit.ly/savecoh, and follow the #SaveCoH tag on twitter to see other ways you can help out. Even something as small as clicking "like" or "retweet" on City of Heroes-related stories will help us show NCSoft how important this is to us.

We've been saving our city for eight years, but now we need YOU to help us save it again.

ducklorange

• Lieutenant
    • Epic Duck Studios
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2012, 04:12:17 AM »
Hahah!  Hey, can you re-do the original one to say "KEEP CALM AND #SAVECOH", and make avatars of that as well?  That way we can keep the joke running and have a little bit of dynamic maximum tension going on.

Will do, it'll be tomorrow evening before I get a chance, but I'll get it done.