Author Topic: Windows 10 built in spyware stuff  (Read 7951 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Windows 10 built in spyware stuff
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 10:07:32 PM »
Google search "why does privacy matter".

I would, but i don't want such things screwing up my well-tailored google searches :P

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 10:10:42 PM »

And also search "Irony" while you're at it.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2015, 05:02:18 AM »

Translating: "Tell Google that you don't know why privacy matters."
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »

So bloody true.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2015, 08:51:36 PM »

...but also that you're finding out. What google search would you suggest to guide folks to articles about why seemingly innocuous data are not as benign as they seem?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2015, 08:58:16 PM »
...but also that you're finding out. What google search would you suggest to guide folks to articles about why seemingly innocuous data are not as benign as they seem?
I wouldn't. If you're really interested in why security, privacy, etc., matters - don't google anything. Googling things (or using any other search engine) is giving away your privacy. lol

Go ask a person why it matters. Go to the library (yes, they still exist!). Contact companies who specialize in security and privacy.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal