Author Topic: CC CoX style  (Read 904 times)

madvyking

• Minion
CC CoX style
« on: July 07, 2014, 04:10:02 PM »
While we wait for the spiritual successor to emerge or a certain football play to complete the pass...

For those who miss the costume contest CoX style...its back on Champions.

The Alliance coalition has entered the fray.

The Alliance consists of...

Paragon Dawn: Members include former Hero Dawn, Justice Girls, Hidden Hand and Geek's United just to name a few.

Modus Illuminati: The ones who had the CC to begin with and ready to improve what is on Champions now

and Blood Oathed Honor Bound: RPer's ready to lead the way.

Sundays 10:30pm with trivia hosted by Paragon Dawn and former Hero Dawn captain Ionia Titan. That's right...she's BAAAAAAAAAACK! And a new record to beat for a bonus prize. And soon another favorite from CoH will be coming back.

So if you were a CoX'er and ready to get a taste of CC's of how it was and how it can be again, then come on Sunday 10:30pm and show support.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: CC CoX style
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 12:35:23 PM »
Was going to go to this last night but I didn't realize the start time until re-checking this post and saw it was too late for my cookies and milk self.

Hope it was a good one!

I never go to these in any game but they have so many of them in CO, there is the theater..., and the auctions for them sound entertaining. I'm probly missing out.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>